Welcome to the Everyday Quilter

Thanks for checking out my blog



Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's time for a short vacation

I am having problems with my other computer so I can't share any pictures :(

I took the log cabin quilt to the quilter today and can't wait to get it back and to its new owner.

I joined another quilt-along at http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com/ - it's a real scrappy one so it should be lots of fun!

No quilt along blocks got done today but I managed to cut a whole bunch of blue strips for my coin quilt.  I hope to have time tomorrow to lay them out and see if I have enough.

My to do list (before vacation)
-manicure and pedicure (an absolute must!)
-laundry
-pack
-take sewing machine in to get serviced
-get house picked up

Enjoy your weekend - - - - Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment