Welcome to the Everyday Quilter

Thanks for checking out my blog



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Tuesday to You!

Here's Brett's graduation quilt and a rare picture of me

I love being someplace and having people admire my quilts (i.e. graduation receptions) it just makes it so worth it.  Memorial day weekend is the last of the graduations for this year so I'll show Aaron's quilt after that.

I started a new quilt with some fabric I bought at, where else?, Joann's.  LOVE the fabric, hate what I did with it.  I think I can still salvage the quilt if I make some new blocks but I must say I think this is the first quilt (actually blocks waiting to be a quilt) that I haven't liked - enough to put it away until I found a fix.  Oh well, we'll see where it goes.  Tomorrow I start a queen sized log cabin quilt, it should be pretty.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment