Welcome to the Everyday Quilter

Thanks for checking out my blog



Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've been busy with quilting!  I finished two more baby quilts and have been working on some adult sized quilts.  I think I need to take more stretch breaks, my back is killing me!  It's been pretty hot here so it's been nice to stay inside and sew!  Next week I start back to school, I think this is seriously going to cut into my sewing time but you can bet I'll find the time!  Here are the pictures of my two new quilts Baby Bow Ties and Lil' Miss Priss.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cari!

    I am really LOVING this blog!!

    Could you please e-mail me the pattern for Lil' Miss Priss?

    Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like u i like to copy quilts i see on line i love lil miss priss
    it looks like it is a 1X2 sq a 2X4 sq and a 2X3 sq (i know their not sq's per say) is that right please share

    ReplyDelete