Welcome to the Everyday Quilter

Thanks for checking out my blog



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time to clean

Today I am working on cleaning/organizing my sewing room.  I sew in the "sunroom" in our house so I have NO wall space and everything is crammed into the corners so visitors can't see it from the living room (this hasn't been too successful).  If I need a design wall, I pin stuff up on the curtain covering the sliding glass doors (which how I take a lot of pictures of the quilts too).  We had an old computer and desk in one corner and I decided to clean the desk off, get rid of the computer and set up my other machine.  The girls want to help make pillowcases for the troops so this way, they can have their own machine to sew on and the desk provides more storage space.  Yay me!  Time to get back to work!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment